Thursday, November 15, 2007

Starving!!!!!!!!!!!!

And not for lack of eating. I have eaten two slices of cinnamon raisin toast, a lean cuisine, a slice of cheese, and not moving on to crackers with peanut butter on them! I swear it is like my stomach is endless! I could just eat everything right now. I think I am going to try drinking a few glasses of water to help satisfy this annoying feeling. Maybe some juice, maybe something...anything. Something has to help at this point.

And no, I am not pregnant ASSHOLES! ;)

4 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

stephanie, you are totally bringing these pregnancy comments on yourself. this shit is fucking hilarious.

also i had to type in
ubtlyqgj
just to leave a comment ,that one was long

Anonymous said...

You know you are the one that keeps bringing up not being pregnant. So is this your way of trying to convince yourself you really aren't, when in fact you really are pregnant?!

Jen said...

Dangit Steph you knew EXACTLY what I was going to say!! ; )

angie said...

Well I will sympathize with you because I felt that way last week and I am definitely not preggo!!!