Monday, November 5, 2007

Stupid Cold!

I have managed not to get sick for so long and this weekend a cold finally hit me. My throat started hurting on Saturday night. It was ok yesterday, just a little scratchy. Then, last night when I went to bed, it got bad. It hurt so much and would get so dry sleeping that I couldn't even swallow when I tried, which by the way is freaky! Oh well. I haven't had this for a while and hopefully it will go away soon. I can stick it out!

Had a good, relaxing weekend. We didn't really do much other than some grocery shopping, cleaning, stuff around the house. But it was all stuff that needed to be done and we were able to spend some down time together rather than always being on the go. It was nice.

Oh! We went to see Saw IV Saturday night. Holy SHIT! I don't know what I was expecting, but I sure wasn't expecting what we saw. Now I can't wait for them to hurry up and get on with another one so I can figure out more. It was nuts. For those who have weak stomachs or don't like scary movies, DON'T go see this movie. I have recently got into scary movies and I am hooked on all the Saw ones. This one way by far the worst yet as far as being scary and all the blood. I think I will need to watch it at least one other time because I am sure there are some hidden messages that I missed. Such a good movie!

No comments: