Friday, November 2, 2007

Crazy Dream

I can't believe I am actually sharing this on my blog, but here it goes. And no, its not sexual. So don't get your hopes up.

I don't really remember how the dream started, but what I do remember was being pregnant...very much pregnant. Big, cute belly and all. I remember having all the feelings that I read that Jen and Shannon have and everything. The dream was SO FREAKING REAL! I remember going to the hospital to deliver and they did an ultrasound and told me that I wasn't going to be able to deliver natural because the sweet baby inside me had the cord wrapped around her neck and was holding onto it. I remember this plain as day! So, c-section it was. I wasn't worried about anything other than having a scar. I know that in real life, the scar isn't big, but in my dream the scar was HUGE and it freaked me out bad. But the result...a beautiful baby girl. I'm not lying, she was gorgeous. Dark hair and just perfect in all aspects that a baby could be.

This isn't where the dream ended though. I was a mom for quite a while.

Then, I woke up. And I was like, "what the fuck was that all about???" Then forced myself to go back to sleep. Normally when I do this, I don't remember my dreams, which is probably why I don't remember the very beginning or the end that much. But the middle, plain as day I tell you. It was one of the most real dreams I have ever had in my life. It was insane.

So yea, not to sure why I would have such a dream like that. But I do know, it was a little random and a little weird. But the baby...oh so freaking cute!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Ummm ok so tiredness+dream... are you sure you're not pregnant? OMG I swear I always think EVERYONE is pregnant all the time now. I think the govt. has put something in the water.

misguidedmommy said...

maybe its your body teling you its time for something

Shawna said...

Okay so like I have a dream interpreting book which I can't find right now, somewhere buried in my mess of books, but anyway I have looked this dream up before and it totally means you are either going to get pregnant soon, or something else which I can't remember.

Something do to with fertility in your business endeavers or something, gosh I don't know where that book is.

Anyway it means something good, I think. Well at least you know your baby will be cute, right?

angie said...

Hmm it sounds like you are ready to get pregnant!!