Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's Turning

Yep, it's definitely turning into a long day. The morning went by rather fast. I was awake and happy and things were just moving right along. Now that afternoon has come, I am starting to slow down and not be so awake and get a little sleepy. I am however still very happy. But the rest...definitely fading. I could easily curl up in a little ball and just take a little nap. Maybe it being quiet around the office isn't helping much. Who knows.

I still have a sore throat. This morning it felt worse than it was yesterday, but it is alright right now. Other than that, but my neck is really starting to hurt me again. Those injections I got this last time didn't last near as long as the other time. I just got some pain pills yesterday and they are starting the process and paperwork in order to get me an epidural. The doctor is saying that is the only other option I have right now other than surgery and my doctor says I am too young for that. Not to mention, the thought of surgery scares the shit out of me. But then again, so does the epidural. I just need to do something though because I get so agitated, irritated, and cranky when my neck and back are hurting me. I shouldn't have to feel like this. Stupid lady that hit me!!

Oh and right before Eli and I went on our cruise, I had to do a deposition for the accident. There were a ton of questions that they asked that were so over the top and stupid. So much of it didn't relate to the accident at all. And they really got stuck on the fact that I used to play volleyball. They asked if I had ever been injured and I told them no. Cause truthfully, I never got hurt playing. Then I was asked if I ever got a bruise. I said yes and that turned into me and some crazy attorney telling me that a bruise is an injury and when you dive you and "throwing" yourself on the floor and hurting your body and so on. Oh this lady had no clue what she was talking about and I just wanted to scream at her. But I couldn't and I didn't. Turns out, they sent my medical records to a doctor and after he "reviewed" them he determined that my injuries I have an all my pain are "SPORTS RELATED". That's no joke. Such an idiot. That doesn't matter though in my situation cause that doctor has never seen me and is no where near as credible as my doctor. So that's where I'm at for now.

1 comment:

angie said...

being hit by some nutzo lady or volleyball that you played years ago...hmm I'm going with the nutzo as the cause of the pain and geez I don't even have a medical degree!!