Thursday, November 29, 2007

Very Tired Today

This just goes to show you how laid back I really am:

You are Barefoot!

You're a total free spirit, go with the flow girl
You can't be restricted by shoes for very long
And unsurprisingly, the same goes for men
Your match is out there - and he's as carefree as you are


I found this one amusing:

What Guys Think of Your Long Straight Hair...

Sexy, desirable, and hard to please.
A girl who's so stunning that you've got them lined up around the block!


This is true for the most part. It didn't take me long to fall in love with Eli though!

You Follow Your Head

You're rational, collected, and logical.
Generally, it takes you quite a while to fall in love.
In fact, you've even been accused of being very picky.
While you're cool, you're not ice cold.
You just know what you want, and don't mind waiting to get it.

Ugh, this day is dragging and I am just ready to go home and go to sleep. I am definitely a tired kid.

No comments: