Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Not Feeling It

One night last week, Eli and I were doing who knows what and something got brought up about weight and he just so happened to tell me I am losing weight and my butt is getting smaller. First of all, I don't feel any different. I don't feel smaller, don't feel like I have lost weight (don't have a scale to weigh myself), nothing seems to be fitting any different. I feel just the same as always. Not to mention, my jeans still fit pretty snug on my ass. So I doubt that is where I would lose it from. I don't think my ass has ever gotten smaller. That has always been a constant which is good since I have ZERO boobs.

Anyhow, while we were at my parents house on Saturday, my sister pipes up, "have you lost weight?" Um, does it look like it because it sure as hell doesn't feel like it! My sister is so cute though. She is always telling me how good I look and so on. It makes me feel good, but I never know if she is being honest or not.

Whatever it is, they must be seeing something completely different than me!!!

4 comments:

Cristina Mathers said...

maybe you are pregnant. before i even found out i was preggers with avery, people were telling me i looked thinner, but i didn't feel it either.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have your "shrinking" ability :)

Maybe it was the outfits you were wearing. Some fabrics/colors are more slimming. Take it as a compliment :)

misguidedmommy said...

well dumbshit buy a scale duhhhh. and also just take the fucking compliment. you could look like how i'm gonna look in a few days.

and seriously why do you have every symptom of a pregnancy and never get pregnant this shit is hilarious

angie said...

Hey...if people say it you must accept the compliment and then smile from ear to ear! I know what you mean about not feeling it too...but since doing the tummy tuck blog I have had a few people tell me that too so that made me feel good!!