Friday, November 9, 2007

I thought I was doing better

Yes, I woke up this morning after sleeping all afternoon, taking meds and passing out all night and sleeping so well feeling a little better. I don't feel 100%, but I also don't feel like I just can't make it through the day. I got ready and got to work and my boss took one look at me and told me that I still didn't look good...that I look like shit. She is so nice! I didn't know that I didn't look good. She explained that she could just tell by looking at me that I still don't feel the greatest. It was funny. If I didn't like her or have the relationship I do with her, I would have definitely taken the comment personal.

Oh and the sweetest thing was, I got to work and right on my desk was a box of DayQuil pills. My co-worker, she is so cute, got them for me on her way to work to help me get through the day. How thoughtful huh?? I thought so. I took a couple, but they really don't seem to be making much of a difference. I will take a couple more here in a little bit and hope that helps.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hehe. The owner of my company calls me "FATTY". If I didn't know better I would be PISSED.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better :)