Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Two Good Nights

The last two nights have been such great nights - sleep wise. I have slept so great and not only that, Eli has been super cuddly. The night before last, he literally wouldn't let go of me. I later found out that he was having bad dreams and just wanted to be close, but it was such a great feeling to have him right there. There was no moving away from him at all. He is so cute some times. Then last night, I would try to roll away and he would reach out and grab me and pull me back to him. It was so cute and so nice and just made me love him that much more.

What was even better is before he has left the last couple morning he has just come and grabbed me and held me and kissed me. Such a sweetie I tell you. And it just starts my day off so good. Everyone at work has mentioned how happy I am. It's such a great feeling. I am definitely a lucky girl.

1 comment:

Lindz said...

Cuddles!!! Love cuddles (until I am ready to be sleeping then I need some space) but nothing like sharing a bed and rolling over to spoon when you want to. Yay.