Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wasting Time

I think I might be getting sick again. I don't know what is going on. I know there are tons of different little bugs going around, but I just don't want it. When we went to bed last night, I noticed that my throat was a little tight and then a couple times during the night I woke up and it was a little sore. And today, it has been bothering me just a little. Ugh. At least I wasn't sick for Thanksgiving. Maybe I caught something from the kids. Little Seth had a stuffy nose on Friday that lasted through the weekend and poor little Swae was coughing. I felt so bad for them. I don't like when they are sick.

Hopefully I am able to fight it.

In other news, was in another office all morning training on a different job. I find it to be something that is easy to pick up and catch on to. Things that have only been shown to me one time I am able to do on my own the next time they come around. It is really nice learning something new. Plus it is nice just being in a different office and a different environment.

So, it's been a good day. It's gone by fairly fast and I was able to go have lunch with my honey...always a treat. What's even better is that we have the kiddos tonight. Always something to look forward to and put a smile on my face.

3 comments:

Lindz said...

Me too! My throat burns and my nose is stuffed. Just in time for my fulltime teaching. Ugh. Get some zycam, girl, it works wonders!

Anonymous said...

There is definitely something going around, on the train this morning people were coughing & sneezing all around...yuck! do you think it be weird to ride the train with a little mask to cover my nose and mouth! I could be a surgeon.

Yeah nope too weird! LOL

Feel better!!!

Jen said...

Dude... there is TONS of stuff going around. Yesterday I could've SWORN I had a cold coming on because I was stuffed up and my throat hurt- but today I am back to feeling like I have the FLU. Fab.