Friday, February 1, 2008

Hanging out

Already, I am loving the start of my weekend. I got off work early and came home. Since, I have gotten a few things done, but then have just been able to relax. Just what I needed.

I do have to say that I am not feeling very good at all. I don't know what is going on. My throat started getting scratchy yesterday and I woke up this morning and it was hurting me. All day today it has been bothering me, but nothing that was too severe. Within the last couple of hours, my ear is starting to feel like it is clogged and I can't pop it. So the only thing that I can think is that I might possibly be getting an ear infection??? I don't know. Whatever it is, I just feel lousy. It's the weirdest feeling ever. Like I don't feel too shitty that I can't function and need to be in bed, but I definitely don't feel myself either. I hope that with a good nights sleep tonight, I will feel better tomorrow.

I finished my week feeling very accomplished. I got so much work done this week. I still have a lot to catch up on, but I feel like I am making huge progress and that is always nice. I am getting used to being in my own office and love even more that I can close my door and absorb myself in my work or whatever else I have going on. It's wonderful. It will be even better once I am able to decorate. Hopefully not too much longer!!!

No comments: