Friday, February 29, 2008

Looking Forward

To my night out with girl friends tonight!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. Last weekend I got a little dose of some of my girls at a passion party on Saturday. Those parties are so much fun. And we were lucky because we knew the girl that does it, so she totally lets her guard down and we are all just crazy and have so much fun. It is so funny to me how there are girls that are so quiet and then you get them to a party like that and they let loose - a couple made me blush! What a great time really. I almost want to throw one in the near future. Oh not only does our friend do the passion parties, but she does pole dancing too. It's only $25 a person and she teaches you some fun moves. Now that would be a great time!

Tonight we are all getting together and gonna grab a couple drinks and then might head out dancing. We try to be good when we go out, but it usually ends up the complete opposite. I really do have to watch myself and be good because I have to help my grandma move tomorrow and that would just suck if I were hung over. I am even more excited because I think that Kara is going to come too which will be awesome. She has to work early tomorrow too so she will for sure make sure that I am not out late and home at a decent hour since we will be going together.

I have to remember my camera so I can post some updated pictures. I have posted any pictures in quite a long time. Note to self: REMEMBER CAMERA!

2 comments:

Just Jiff said...

YES. I want to see pictures!!! :)

Have a great time. You've totally earned it.

So, any updates on the house stuff yet?

Aimee said...

It must be that time of year - we just had a passion party too. AND, upon scouring craigslist for things I need (read: don't need) I found a free stripper pole. LOL I'm not thinking I want a used one! eek.