Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tomorrow's Game

With Superbowl coming up tomorrow, I was thinking about last year and what I did. Last year at this time I was single and working at the restaurant. Last year I was working out and doing any and every thing that I wanted. No, I am not saying that I would rather have that life over the one that I have now. What I am saying, is I totally lived it up and enjoyed being single.

Anyway, last year for the Superbowl, I worked my normal Sunday shift and then booked my ass over to Shannon's. I remember her saying that there would be a bunch of different people there and that I should totally stop by. Oh yea, and that she would be making a ton of yummy snacks. Holy shit, does she go all out when she makes stuff and has people over. She had more variety and it was all so freaking good!! That was one of the first times that her and I hung out and also one of the first posts I wrote. It was a good time and a good memory. I still remember her making people drink.

This year, I am not too sure what the plan is. I know it has been mentioned that we were going to have people over, but if not, don't know what is going to happen. I was thinking about having people over and I thought it was exciting. Then I got to thinking, what the hell am I thinking? I don't cook like Shannon does. I am not going to make an array of yummy snacks like she did last year and I am sure is doing this year. My idea of snacks is some chips and dip and something else super easy. After I was done worrying, I figured that I would be ok. I may not have all the yummy stuff, but at least there will be some snacks and we will be around people that we enjoy.

I am looking forward to see who wins tomorrow. I am curious to see if the Giants are going to continue their winning streak. I actually got in on a bet thing at work. It was one of those ones where you pick a square. I think I picked five of them. I can't for a second tell you what in the hell my squares mean, but maybe I will luck out and win some money. Oh and I am excited for the commercials. There are always funny ones.

3 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

:)
Have fun! Enjoy the Super Bowl!

Airam said...

It's not the snacks that you eat but the company you have!

:)

Enjoy your day today!

misguidedmommy said...

you are a dork..i wont tease you with all the yummy stuff i served