Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Book Meme

I was tagged today by Jennifer for a Book Meme. Wasn't quite sure how this was going to work out because I haven't read anything in forever and I didn't think I had a book at work. But I lucked out and had one.

Here are the Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people & post a comment here once you post it to your blog, so I can come see.

The book I turned around and found in one of my boxes full of personal things is, The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. Seriously, a wonderful book. I learned a great deal from it.

"You have the power to create hell, and you have the power to create heaven. Why not dream a different dream? Why not use your mind, your imagination, and your emotions to dream heaven?"

Pulling the book out makes me want to read it again. I am sure there are things that I have forgotten and need to touch up on. Thanks Jennifer for tagging me.

I now tag: Patty, Lainey-Paney, Megan, Kat, and Babba.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All done =)