Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Me Flirt??? NEVER

The student that works with me is the cutest damn thing ever. Her and I have become so very close. She has been having a very hard time with me being out of the main office and in my own and tends to come in and visit me often!!! =) I love when she does too because it can definitely be lonely in there compared to what I am used to.

Well, she was sitting in my office today and her and I were chatting about a bunch of everything and she just starts laughing. I asked her what was so funny and she was like, "I am just remembering that guy from the game. I don't know how you popped off as quick as you did." Now before I tell you what incident she is talking about, you have to keep in mind that she is a very big good girl. She isn't one that just comes off as one and has a wild side, she is straight up just a solid good girl. And I love her for it.

So last Thursday, I went to the UNR basketball game and she ended up going with her family. We didn't get to meet up until after the game was over and we were sitting by the doors leading outside talking. As we are there, I am also texting a friend and all of a suddent this guy walks by and said, "What are you doing? I already gave it to you, 7-7-2-0-9-..." That's all I can remember. Without missing a beat, I look up, flash as smile and say, "I know sweetie, I'll be calling in a couple minutes."

That is just how I am. Our student thought that I knew him at first. And then when I told her I had no idea who he was and had never seen him before, she was rolling. She just can't get over it and was shocked that I said that to him. If she only knew HALF the things that I have done. I think she would see me in a complete different light! ;)

4 comments:

kat said...

Well it is a pretty witty reply to his chat-up line. Hell I would have laughed my a** off and would have been as stunned as her.

Those are the things I usually wish I would have said like 10 minutes after the initial situation :) So kudos for you for saying it.

Shawna said...

I have always admired people who are quick witted like that too.

It sounds like you have some stories to tell us.

Jen said...

LOL that SOO sounds like you! I can see it now! :D

Anonymous said...

that is too funny!!