Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Year Ago

I was looking back the other day at some of the posts that I had written February of 2007 and I was laughing. It is amazing to me how much life changes and in so many random directions.

Even now, it blows my mind to know how many times my life has changed in just the last year alone and I never thought in a million years I would be at the point that I am right now.

Last year I was hung up on a fling, not getting my period and being told by most everyone that I had to be pregnant. Thankfully I wasn't and found out that I just needed some medicine to kick it into gear. Made me realize how much birth control messes with your body/system. Craziness especially with how much it saves your ass at times.

Anyway, I thought it was interesting to look back at where I was and how different things were. Where were you guys last year around this time??

7 comments:

kat said...

It is amazing how life changes in just 365 days. Hope that amazing things will happen to you in 2008.

Just Jiff said...

I didn't have a blog a year ago, but I was trying to get pregnant and worked at a job I was desperate to leave. A year later, I have managed to get knocked up and take a job I REALLY didn't like and found another one. So, I job hopped. :( But it worked out.

angie said...

I was probably bitching about how I was tired of waiting to get married...I don't know if I had a blog in Feb of 2007...I must go look!

Lindz said...

Being able to look back like that makes blogging that much cooler. I was looking back at my first posts and my life couldn't be more different. Let's see what next year holds, eh?

Jayla'sMommy said...

Things have changed A LOT for me too. My husband had just come home from his deployment last February, we were still stationed in Germany and we really wanted a baby.
Now our baby girl is 3 months old already and we are back in the States so things have changed completely :)

Shawna said...

It is crazy how much things change in 1 year time. I haven't had my blog for a year yet, but I can't wait until I do so I can reflect back.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Skinny!!??!! Well, skinny for my 200+ butt. I'm totally bummed to think I have gained 50 pounds!

But I know what you mean. I love to look back and see what happenings were going on! :)