Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Damn Sickness

I am still fighting this damn cold. But I followed Jennifer's advice and got some meds and am going to see if it works. Eli on the other hand = SUPER sick. I don't get it. He was sick back in September (I think???). He is on all sorts of antibiotics and and has been sleeping all afternoon and is completely passed out on the couch right now...and has been for well over and hour. Somehow, with the short amount of time he was in the room, the doctor diagnosed him with and Upper Respiratory Infection and looked am and told me I could be next. GREAT! No thanks, I can't afford to get sick and miss work. Oh and he was also told not to work tomorrow. Hopefully some down time and lots of sleep will knock this sickness out of him.

My boss is still fighting her sickness that she has had since the weekend. Her and I were sitting in my office today and I am pretty sure all that you could hear in the hall was the two of us taking turns sniffling! It was funny. Thing is, my nose is all sniffly, yet I go to blow it and nothing will come out. Makes zero sense to me at all.

Anyway, I am guessing that since all the people that I am close to and see on a daily basis are sick, that is a good explanation of why I am fighting as well.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

It seems the sickness is making is rounds...again. I've had a sore throat for a couple weeks. It went away for a few days, but now it's back. It'll be nice when spring gets here and everyone feels better.

Hope you feel better before spring.