Monday, February 11, 2008

Gettin' Better

While I am not better, I am feeling better. I don't sound better at all and I am still coughing up a storm, but I was feeling much worse towards the end of last week. I haven't been this sick in a long time. I mean, sure there are the common colds that people get, but this one seemed to seriously kick my ass.

I have spent the last week taking care of myself and doing all that I can to get better. I have gotten rest and am still taking one more day of rest today. I can't wait until I am back to normal. I have a schedule all set up to be in the gym and running. Not only that, we have been eating a ton better. I have been taking my lunch and snacks to work. Also eating breakfast, which is something that I normally don't do at all. I got a drawer at work set all up full of yummy stuff. I know that I am on the right track.

4 comments:

kat said...

Oh my, that doesn't sound too promising....hope you're feeling better soon. Poor you. I am feeling with you.

angie said...

glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better!!

kat said...

Hi Steph, I hope you are feeling better. In any case I wanted to wish you and Eli a Happy Valentine's Day

Lindz said...

Suck. Hope you had a nice Vday.