Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Smooth again...

Since before I left for Cabo, Kylen and I have seen to be on edge around each other...not just me towards him. But him towards me as well. I thought the night before I left was just cause he was jealous and drunk, but then when I got home he totally apologized and things seemed to be fine. But since then, they haven't been fine. He has been moody with me, short, even kind of mean. That is so unlike him. Him and I are so super close. We talk usually about anything and everything and when he is mad at the world, he is still super nice and sweet to me. Definitely not the case the past few days.

Last night him and I both went to dinner at my parents house. They absolutely love him and he is always down there for dinner even without me. Things were a little tense between the two of us again, but I just let it roll off my back. I had a long day and was super tired and started to not feel good. So I bailed before him. I guess he left right after me because he called and I am so happy that he did. His mood toward me had really nothing to do with me at all. He just has been having a tough time with a lot of things and I guess since I have been so busy since I got back, he just thought I didn't really want him around. Made me feel bad, but it is all worked out. Poor guy...really is going through a lot.

Honestly, I think I made the best choice possible having him as a roommate. We have known each other for so long and have been through so much together and been there for each other, that we are able to talk about anything and be completely honest. He will tell me if I am being bitchy or throwing myself a pity party and I can flat out tell him he is being an ass and then all is better. It is just nice to have that out in the open and all to be better. And now that he opened up to me about what is going on with him, I am able to be there for him.

No comments: