Saturday, April 21, 2007

Finally, it came.

I am back from Mexico and am super tired and need to get to bed since I have to work in the morning. But I had some good news. Even though I thought I would be period free for a while, since it has been months already, I started my period this morning. Yep, it finally came. I still will go in and get blood work and the ultrasound done to definitely make sure all is ok and to have my cyst looked at. It is just nice to feel somewhat normal again!

Oh and the trip was fantastic. It was so nice and relaxing, but it is nice to be back home. I will be sure to blog about it this week when I have more time.

Also, all is fine between Kylen and I. He just pissed me off and blogging helps me feel better.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats on the visit from Aunt Flo!