Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Rumble Rumble

My belly is rumbling. Why? Because I have been so super busy, that I haven't been able to get to the store. So today I was hungry and walked to this little place here on campus for some food. I initially thought I wanted a salad until I saw them and then they didn't look that good. Instead, I went for an egg salad sandwich. I was so damn excited to eat it since I was so freaking starving. But then!!!!!! The damn sandwich tasted like shit. I couldn't even eat the darn thing. I am now left to sit here, hungry, with nothing to eat and I am definitely pouting over it! And I won't even have time to stop in between jobs. Nope, I will get to go serve food to other people and not be able to fill my belly!

1 comment:

angie said...

steal food from their plates...that's what I would do haha!