Thursday, April 26, 2007

Change of Pace

Today is take your daughter to work day, so there are two little girls here. They are 9 and 10 and so cute. At first they were all super quiet and just kind of kept to themselves and their moms. It didn't take them long at all to migrate towards me and my desk asking a bunch of questions and just trying to figure out all that I have going on. I now have 4 new pictures hanging up. I left to go to the doctor to find them both sitting in my chair pretending to do my job and even answering the phones like, "Facility Operations, this is Stephanie." So cute!!!

Oh and as the day has been going on, a supervisor for one of our departments has been feeding them candy. It started off on an hourly basis and now has progressed to like every half hour and you can see the sugar high increasing. The moms are stressing over it and I get to just sit over here and laugh about it. It has helped make the day go by faster and it is nice that it is something different.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awww!! Nobody Brought their daughters TO MY WORK!! DAMMIT!