Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Last night...

Turned out awesome! I can't even explain it. We met at On the Border and seriously just sat there talking. The conversation at no point drug on and I never got an uncomfortable feeling. That is a major step for me. And when I saw him into the restaurant, I got all excited and couldn't get over how great he looked. It was nice to spend time with him. We have a lot in common (other than him loving snow and skiing!!), but that is minor. In fact, him and I are even looking into getting our master's in the same thing. Crazy...

After dinner we walked over to Barnes and Noble and got a coffee and just walked around looking at books and talking about movies. Then we walked down to Best Buy for awhile. I didn't want the night to end. He walked me to my truck and gave me a huge hug and told me he wanted to see my on my next night off.

It was a perfect first date in my opinion and I can't wait to hang out with him again!

1 comment:

angie said...

Yay you had an awesome night! So glad that the date went well...so when's the next night off?? Hopefully soon! :)