Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A bit of everything

Today, I am once again starving. But I have good reason for it. To me, it doesn't make sense to go to the store and buy groceries when I will only be here for another two days before I leave. Not to mention, I don't need to eat dinner at home the next two nights and we are having an office lunch for my birthday tomorrow. So it was just yesterday, today, and now Friday that I will be starving myself before my trip. I don't want to waste money on food that won't be touched for over a week. Just doesn't make any sense. Oh and I am cheap!

Only two more days before I leave for Cabo! I am so excited. I can't even wait to be away for a week. I think I am going to miss it...not only that but I am going to come back with hours worth of blog reading to catch up on and of course a ton to share of my own. Everyone keeps asking me if I have packed yet. Here is my honest answer...NO! I haven't even done my laundry so that when I do pack everything is clean and ready to be put in a suitcase. Oh and I don't even think that I have a big enough suitcase to pack everything. My mom forgot how little it was when she bought my sister hers. Its ok though. I will make do. I don't even really know what to pack. I plan on spending most of my time at the pool in nothing but a bathing suit. So I guess maybe a few pairs of shorts, of course tanks and shirts, flip flops. Do I take jeans!? I love jeans...live in jeans. My mom keeps telling me that I wouldn't wear them there. I don't know. Whatever. I guess I will figure it out. My poor sister is stressing over packing and afraid to forget anything. The way I see it, if I forget to pack it and I need it, then I can buy it. Shannon was funny about this subject too. She was saying that she packs like a week in advance and won't touch anything because she doesn't want to forget it. So damn funny. I guess I am just weird.

I am leaving work early today to go the doctor. I still haven't gotten my period and unlike my friends, am not pregnant (geez there are tons of you!). So I am starting to get a little worried that something might actually be wrong or something. I do hope that nothing is wrong, but it is best to find out. Definitely a little bit nervous for it. It will be nice to have some sort of answer though finally. I go straight from the doctor to get my nails done and a pedicure! I am really excited about the pedicure too because I have never had a professional one done. I know, I suck. I went to Walmart once for one, but they just rushed through it and their chairs hurt me to sit in. It is going to be super nice to go and relax and be pampered for a little bit. I hope I don't fall asleep in the chair!!!!

Tonight is my night with my girlfriends for my birthday dinner at Macaroni Grill. I am excited to see them just knowing that some I don't see as often as others. I just hope that they have a good time and aren't bored. That is always my biggest worry about getting people together. I just hope that they have fun and don't hate it. I am just excited for yummy pasta!!

Ok, I am done being random for now.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

okay, some times at night it gets a little chilly so i would pack only one pair of jeans. rest of the time you will be in shorts a suit, flip flops and sometimes a tank top. bring maybe one pretty dress...that is summery because my all inclusive included a nice dinner one night

angie said...

I am so jealous you are going to Cabo...it's going to be a blast for you. And I know what you are saying about getting everyone together...I always think that when I mix my work friends with my friends that I see all the time.