Saturday, April 14, 2007

Are you kidding me?!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somehow tonight turned out so frickin random. I don't know what the hell happened. All I know is I wanted to go out and have a good time the night before I left for Cabo. So my plan was to go shopping and get a few things for the trip and then go up to The Lodge (which is by far the best place ever!!!!). Everything was great when I got off work. I met Kara at the new mall and got a bunch of fun stuff with gift certificates for my birthday. We got home and packed and then it was off to have some cocktails.

The cocktails were super yummy with a couple great friends. And then...all hell started to break loose. I don't get it still. I write this and I am still in shock. Dinner went great, it was after that we were all having drinks and then Kylen walked in with his friends...that's right, the roommate. He is with two friends and you can tell that they have all been drinking. I was sitting at the bar talking to one of my friends at the bar and he was sitting there glaring at me. I tried being nice and going over to say hi and give him a hug but it was very apparent that he was drunk and it wasn't going to end up good. So i sat at the bar talking to a guy that I work with, getting glared at. I got called to the end of the bar by Kylen, and I went over there to talk to him. What I got was him patting his leg for me to sit on his leg and to take a shot. And when I wouldn't cuddle up next to him and wouldn't take a shot he got pissed. So I said I would take a shot with him even though I didn't want one, but I would to make him happy. That was all fine until I walked to the other end of the bar where I had been sitting before where I had been ordering drinks for my friends. He got pissed and ended up leaving the bar...no goodbye, no anything, he just left. After that I just had a great time with my friends and all was well. We left the Lodge after a few more drinks and ended up at my house and soon after we showed up so did Kylen and his friends. Me and my friends walk into my side of the house and soon follows Kylen and his friends. I couldn't handle their drunk selves, so me and my friends decided to leave. I found out after we left that not only did Kylen's friend try to start a fight at the bar, but one tried to start a fight in the driveway of MY HOUSE!!!! Are you fucking kidding me!?!? Who does that? Why on Earth would any of his friends try to start a fight with my friends. That is just not ok with me at all. Whatever, I left cause honestly it isn't worth my time to start shit with drunk people. I know you never win.

The thing that bothered me was that my close friend was really bothered that Kylen's friend started shit with him for no reason..and there really was no reason. Its not like we were all hanging out and that something could've happened for something to piss him off. He just did for no reason. Not to mention, Kylen had no reason to be upset for me talking to any other guy no matter who the guy was.

And then...I get the phone call from Kylen. It goes something like this, "I am so sorry honey...I love you..I hope you are not mad at me...blah blah blah." And then I tell him what punks his friends were being and what a jealous ass he looked like and this is what I got in return, "We can never date each other...cause I can never and will never date you. Ii love you but I can't." And and on and on it went. It was so annoying. I ended up telling him I didn't want to come home to deal with him and his friends and immature bullshit.

So Shannon and all you who wonder why I don't date this great guy that does nice things for me - I do not care how much good and nice things that you do for me. Treat me good. Don't be jealous and stupid. Don't get mad that I talk to guys that I work with. Do not allow your friends to be mean to the guys that I am friends with. Don't be an ASS period. Don't think that materialistic shit is going to make me happy. Do not think that I will ditch the people that I love and like to be around for you and your friends. It will not happen. And do not for a second bring alcohol into the equation especially when you are the one wasted.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

Look, all I can say is I told you this would happen. I told you he would get jealous and you weren't going to be able to talk to guys with out a problem. You brought this on the moment you moved in with him kiddo. I dunno what to tell you. Obviously you like to flirt and aren't going to change that, and he can't handle that so maybe you aren't right for each other. I don't think you are going to even be able to get into a relationship until you realize you have a lot A LOT of guys in your life right now, and that is going to piss off any guy you bring in your life. I guess when you are actually ready for a real relationship you are going to have to cut out a lot of the guys that you consider just friends, or things will never work.