Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Letter of the day is, P

Jane, from In the waiting line, has tagged me with the letter "p". This is for my reference of the heart shaped pb&j I did for Swae. The following are 10 of my favorite things that start with the letter 'p'.

1)Pillows. I am in love with my pillow. It is just the right size, the right firmness/softness. It is cozy comfy and it ensures that I get a good nights sleep.
2) Post-its. I love them. I have them all over my office, I use them at home. They are such a huge help keeping me on track and remembering things. It seems like these days I forget things so easy! Post-it's have been my saving grace!
3) Plants. I love them. I think they add so much to a house, office, yard. The colors, the different shapes, sizes. They are just beautiful. I definitely don't have enough in my house and will be adding to the collection that we do have.

4) Pizza. I love it. I could eat it all.the.time!!!! And the kids love it as well, which works out in my favor. Eli eats anything, so that works out as well. Round Table lunch buffet used to be something I hit up weekly!


5) Pink. My favorite color. I used to hate it. Loathe it. I wouldn't wear anything that had pink on it even. Now, I love it, love wearing it, love dressing Swae in it, love all Skylar's pink things. It is just so fun.


6) Pictures. I am obsessed with them, with taking them, with looking at them. I can't get enough of them. I think I have taken more pictures since I have been with Eli alone than I have my entire life and I couldn't be happier. So many of our memories have been captured and I know that years from now, all of us will look back and be able to share them.



7) My phone. Without it, I would have a hard time keeping in touch with my best friend who no longer lives here and those that I am close with and love. I have learned that a simple phone call from someone that I love can make such a huge difference in my day. And I love returning the favor. Also, I love all that I am able to do with my phone and am no longer bored when sitting waiting at doctor appointments or other things.


8) Pens. I love them in all different shapes, sizes, colors. I have more pens on my desk than I know what to do with and I make sure to always rotate them and use them all. I love them. I am one of those people that ends up with other peoples pens because I forget to put it back after using it. However, I can't stand when people steal my pens!!!


9) Pb&j. I loved them growing up as a kid, I love making them now, the kids love them. They are so simple, yet so satisfying at the same time. And now, I am craving one and didn't bring one for lunch. -pout-


10) Pasta. How could you not love pasta??? All different kinds of pasta. It is just a meal of yummy goodness that I can't get enough of. I don't make it near enough and really should.


If you would like to play along, leave me a comment and I will assign you a letter!

3 comments:

SimplyBillie said...

How funny! I used to hate pink, as well. Wouldn't be caught dead in anything pink. It's still not my favorite color... but it's pretty high up there. I'm currently wearing a pink shirt!

Rachel said...

Yeah me too, I never liked pink but now I wear it and now my baby wears everything pink. I too love pizza but rarely eat it because my stomach always kills me after.

Hope said...

Ummmmm am I crazy or did you get an iPhone???

Also I would like to at along!