Monday, February 2, 2009

Can You Believe?????

That it is February already!?!?! I swear time is passing by quicker than ever. It just blows my mind.

I have a shower this weekend that I am so looking forward to. Not only the shower, but my best friend will be in town from Vegas!!! YAY! Oh how I look forward to seeing her and always count down the days. The girls have put so much time and effort into planning this shower. I am so grateful. I can't wait to see what they have been working on since it has been hush hush thus far! I am even getting kicked out of my own house Saturday morning while they decorate and prepare for the festivities. I have no doubt that it will be phenomenal!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner. The little ones had a great time at the store yesterday picking out the cards and treats they want to share with their friends at school. I just love their excitement about everything. It keeps me even more young at heart than I already am/was! I am not sure if Eli and I will do anything. If we do, we would have to celebrate it a day late as we have our babies. This doesn't bother me at all because I cherish the time that we have them. We shall see what ends up happening.

And not only is it February, but that means that next month is March. March is when my baby is due. That means in just over a month our sweet little girl will be joining this world! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't wait at all. My arms are definitely ready to be holding our sweet girl. My heart is overflowing with love already.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Soon momma, soon. I cannot wait to see her sweet little face too.