Thursday, February 26, 2009

25 Random Things

I was tagged by Multi-Tasking Mama to write 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about myself.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

So here goes nothing.

1) I'm pregnant
2) I've had no cravings
3) I've had no morning sickness
4) I have had some acid reflux
5) I don't have much longer at all
6) I'm ready to meet my little girl
7) I have enjoyed each and every single day of being pregnant
8) I am ready to enjoy a couple of glasses of wine
9) My stupid car is pissing me off
10) This month alone it has cost us over $700 in repairs
11) It's a 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12) I love to sleep
13) I get up to pee about 3-4 times a night right now
14) Lately Eli has been waking me up breathing weird at night
15) It makes me want to hurt him!
16) When I want him to roll over, I push on him with my feet
17) I love The Bachelor
18) And The Biggest Loser
19) And Gossip Girl
20) And Survivor
21) I'm hoping my contractions are dialating me
22) I'm ready for time home with Skylar and not working
23) I hate paying bills
24) I have three that I am staring at avoiding paying right now
25) Oh a goal of mine...to lose all baby weight have be damn close to pre-baby by July and my wedding!

I know tag:
Preppy Girl
Jane
Jenn
I left my heart at preschool
Mrs. F

5 comments:

kat said...

That is a really fun meme. Always happy to learn more about my bloggy friends.

He & Me + 3 said...

That was neat...thanks for sharing.

SimplyBillie said...

SO.... Who do you think he will pick?!? =P

SouthernBelleJM said...

I must say this made me laugh out loud at my desk!!! Just think your little girl will be here before you know it:)

Hope said...

Ummm we really are friends!

I ♥ The Bachelor too!!!!!