Monday, May 12, 2008

Tragic

We found out, my family and I, that a kid we knew was killed in a car accident over the weekend. I am so heart broken for his family. They are such wonderful people. The dad and the boys (the one that was killed and his brother) had made a bassinet for my baby brother while my mom was pregnant. I used to hang out over at their house and since the dad didn't have a daughter, he would take me to work with him and spoil me rotten.

I couldn't imagine finding out that my son had passed away on Mother's Day. And he wasn't the only one. His girlfriend was in the car with him as well. It is just so terrible. So heart wrenching. There wasn't any alcohol involved, so that is good to know, but the not knowing exactly what happened has to be so hard.

I wish there was something we could do for them. We will definitely be there for them for support and right now all my love, thoughts and prayers go to his parents and their family as well as his girlfriends.

1 comment:

Jen said...

OMG that is soo awful. I feel so bad for their family. It's so hard losing people to accidents without any warning.

: (