Thursday, May 29, 2008

Buttons - For Shannon

As most of you know, I have a new house and in my new house is a very fun microwave. When Shannon came over, she was totally drawn to it and all she wanted to do was push the buttons.

See how fun it looks?? The door to it opens like an oven and it is actually huge. I've never seen a microwave so big.
Look at all these buttons!!! Haha, can you see Shannon's reflection?
The button she loved the most is the "cook a bit more". I actually use this button frequently. Depending on how long you put something in for will depend how much the "bit more" is.
Definitely has more buttons than I ever thought I would need or use, but I am sure I will find an occasion to use them all!
You can come push the buttons anytime Shannon!!!

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

DAMMIT! I thought I ducked out of the way of all the button picture taking

Jen said...

CooooooooooL!!!!!!!!!!! I love buttons. Unless they break. Then HATE BUTTONS.

Shawna said...

At first I thought you were joking about the "cook a bit more" button. That is hilarious. I was wondering how they knew how much a bit was.

I like buttons too.