Monday, May 5, 2008

A Blur

That is what last week was for me. It was so incredibly full of new things...stressful things. But things that are great.

Not only am I a home owner, but I just purchased another vehicle. My truck just didn't cut it for a 'family' car, so I had to go ahead and buck up. I didn't get a new one, but it looks like it is. It is a 2005 Jeep Cherokee Limited. It's white and beautiful. I went ahead and kept my truck since it is paid off and has been a great vehicle. Plus, it is my baby and I couldn't part with it! I am still a little overwhelmed by it and everything else, but know that I am just moving right along and doing what needs to be done.

I am loving the new house and am so extremely excited to decorate. The girl that I work with will be moving in come June and her and I are way excited to start shopping and getting things together. I still can't believe that it is real, but it is!!!! Yesterday while I was out grabbing a couple birthday presents, I got a pretty flower pot for the front porch. It is so pretty! I was so excited. The littlest things amuse me when it comes to the house.

Work has been steady busy as well. Lots going on, but nothing that I can't handle. With as busy as I was last week, the week just flew. I was so thankful for the weekend and being able to relax. The best part was sleeping in and cuddling with my honey. The littlest things make me one happy girl!

Tonight is going to be a night with the girlies at my mom's house. She is having a Pampered Chef party and since it is Cinco de Mayo, it is going to be a Senoritas and Margaritas theme. Should be a good time. I will try to post some pictures this week of the new car and house.

For more info and details, see here.

No comments: