Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Look

As you can see just from opening up my page, it has taken on a new look...and I definitely LOVE it. And I owe it all to Shannon. Yesterday I was telling her that I needed to do something different. I was just over the set up of the blog and she went about her business...and BAM, I have a pretty page now.

Thank you!!!! You have been truly amazing and so extremely helpful. I truly can't thank you enough and hope you know how much I appreciate everything! I am sure that she gets super sick of me because she is pretty much the first person that hears my ranting and gets me before I have had any time at all to cool down. But she handles it well and some how is able to help me find a more even level so I don't explode. I am definitely thankful that I have her in my life.

4 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

and BAM...your funny. it's probably better you come to me so that eli doesnt get the brunt of the shit.

kat said...

I love the new look of your blog. It looks great.

Jen said...

I like it!! Shannon totally did my page too. She's quick and "with it" and I am lame and lazy.

XO

angie said...

love the new page!!