Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Bit Bummed

I hate nights like tonight. Not only does my boyfriend have to work late, but that means we miss a night with the little ones. It really bums me out. I miss the laughter, reading stories, bath time, eating dinner together, and just listening to them play. It just really sucks all the way around.

I did have a couple positives so far tonight. First, I got to go get my nails done. That is always nice. I love my nail lady. She is such an awesome person and the two of us can just talk and talk. Then I met Tara to get some goodies for Kara's bachelorette party. We went to the Chocolate Walrus. It was only my second time being there (the first being right before Kara's engagement). That place has more fun things.

Now I am going to just hang out and wait for my man so we can snuggle and watch some OC.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

isn't OC over?
or do you mean that new OC

i never watched either