Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Sissy's Night

Spent the evening up at my parents for my sister's birthday. I was dying most of the time with how much shit Eli was giving my sister. At first she wasn't sure how to take him, but then realized if he didn't like her, he wouldn't even talk to her. Dad, mom, and I made dinner: London broil, baked potatoes, and artichokes. Yum yum. The only thing missing was some shrimp salad, but it was my sister's night and she doesn't like shrimp salad. I am still in shock that my baby sister is 17! When I busted out the camera she freaked because she didn't have make-up on. I told her oh well.

Before dinner cuddling on the couch:

Her beautiful cake:
Being sung to:
Taking a breath to blow out her candles:
Giving dad a high five cause she got all 17 in one shot!
She said that she had a wonderful birthday and that is all that was important. It was her special day. She got flowers delivered to school from my parents, a new pair of binoculars (she is a little hunter), and a little Coach change purse from Eli, the kids, and I. Also for her birthday, I am supposed to take her, her friends and my cousin and his friends camping real soon.

5 comments:

kat said...

Wow cool. Happy Bday Steph's sis :o)

H said...

Steph..i read daily..im just so bad about commenting! It seems you are really happy!! Congratulations. Thank god for the internet and being able to check in on old friends/accquaintences!

angie said...

Very cute!! Glad you still get to celebrate her birthdays with her since you are so close. I hate missing stuff for my niece and nephew!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Glad I came across your blog...

You and your sister are both beautiful... tell her shush about no makeup!

Just Jiff said...

Wow. I have some serious catching up to do...looks like you and Eli have reunited!