Tuesday, May 20, 2008

May 18 - One Year

No matter how bad things can get or anything that goes on, I can always count on one thing. And that is my boyfriend. He is not only my boyfriend, but my best friend, my other half, my lover, my everything. I am thankful for him each and every day and know that without him in my life I would be lost. I am so thankful for the person that he is and for all his support. One year and we are still together and still going strong. We've hit our bumps and detours, but have over come them all and for that, we are a stronger couple and have become better people.




I am so in love and happier than ever. And I know as more time passes, things will only get better. Eli has helped make me a better person, a stronger person. For that, I will always be grateful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy One Year Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Um, didn't you just recently move out and leave him because of all his bullshit? And now you're back with him? Good luck...loser.

Shawna said...

Happy Anniversary!! Wishing you guys a life time of love.

angie said...

Holy cow!! It's been a year already!! Cute pictures!!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Awww... we are celebrating 7 years this month too. :)

CONGRATS!