Thursday, May 29, 2008

My New Best Friend


For the past couple weeks, I have really been having a hard time falling asleep. It's like as soon as my head hits the pillow, a million different thoughts start flooding through my mind and all at once. It is so annoying and very frustrating especially when you have someone next to you that falls asleep in less that 30 seconds. The past few nights I have been using Tylenol PM and it has really helped. One night, I got tired of laying there for what seemed like hours and got up and took them. Then last night I was smart. I took them, watched TV for a few and by the time I was ready to lay my head, I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. Thank goodness they make this stuff. It really has been my savior!

2 comments:

Jen said...

OMG you are brilliant! I think I might try some of this- IF it's safe for breastfeeding. I have been having some issues as well... although it could have more to do with SOMEONE'S tiny feet pummeling me ALL. NIGHT. LONG.

Shawna said...

I have gone through phases in my life where I have needed a little extra help with falling asleep too. I didn't know they made an fast release version.

Hope you get some restful sleep soon.