Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy 17th Birthday Sweet Boo!!!!

My little sissy is 17 today. OMG! Where has the time gone. I still remember her two years old with her cute little pig tails!!! She is growing up to be a beautiful young woman. I am so proud of her and am so very lucky to have such a wonderful sister. She is smart, loving, caring, compassionate, and most of all, the best little sister in the world.









Although it is hard knowing she is growing up, it is such a pleasure having her not only as my little sister, but also my friend. She is amazing and I love that we are as close as we are and know that it will only get even better the older that she gets. I am so honored to be a big sister to such a wonderful person.

I am looking forward to sharing her special day with her tonight for dinner. And I was happy to know that I was the first to wish her a Happy Birthday this morning!!

I love you Sweet Boo, always and forever!!!! Enjoy YOUR special day!!!

Also, Happy Birthday to our cousin Paul who is 19. Yep, they were born on the same day. Mom's water broke when we were at Paul's 2nd birthday! I love you both!!!

No comments: