Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's Day

I have never been a big prankster or gotten into this day. I do however laugh at the things that other people do. Yesterday I was out of the office and upon getting here today, the girl I work with totally started her pranks with the supervisors with the best sense of humor.

In one office, she decided to mess with the guys keyboard. She changed all the keys around on his keyboard. I wish that I could see his reaction when he is typing and he thinks he is pressing one key and it is showing up something different. I guess she is planning on covering his office with post-it notes as well.

In the other guys office, she completely rubber banded the receiver of the phone to the base. I thought maybe she used just a few bands. NOPE!! This thing is completely covered. You can hardly tell the the phone is black due to there being so many rubber bands. From what she said, it took her a LOT of time to get it like that and I am assuming that it is going to take the supervisor a LOT of time to get all the bands off to get to his phone!

As for not being at work yesterday, and this is no April Fool's joke, I was at Urgent Care. I don't feel sick or anything, but there is something going on with me that just isn't right. I have been so tired lately. And there really is no excuse for it. It's not like I have been pulling all nighters and partying all the time. Or that I am not getting enough sleep. That isn't the case at all. I have been getting good sleep, I have actually been eating very well, and I have been being sure to take my vitamins on a daily basis. My tiredness is so bad that by the time I am done getting ready in the morning, I am so tired I want to go back to sleep. It is pretty miserable and I hate it. It doesn't matter if I go to bed at 8pm or 10pm, I feel the same way every day. They tested for mono and that was negative. The doctor said that I should go get some blood work done and have them check my thyroid and for hypoglycemia. So, it looks like I will be spending this morning calling to see if I can get into a regular doctor that can order me blood work. Right now, I just want to figure out what is going on because I know that it is completely abnormal to be this tired ALL THE TIME.

I hope all of you have a great April Fool's Day. Do share any good pranks that you do or witness!

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

rob left a dead mouse in the refrigerator for me to find