Monday, April 14, 2008

Sister's Prom

Getting her ready was quite the chore, but once she was done, she was good to go. And my goodness did she look absolutely GORGEOUS. Her date was a senior from another school and supposed to be one of the hottest guys. I had never met him and the picture she showed me didn't really do him justice. When him and his friend showed up to get my sister, they were so cute. You could tell they were nervous and having so many people there probably made it worse. Good thing my sister warned him!!


The long haired one is my sister's date. They aren't together, but are hanging out. Turns out the guy doesn't want a girlfriend because he is going away to college soon. So, they are just having fun. The other guy took one of my sister's close friends.
This has got to be one of the best pictures I have ever seen of my little sister. She is stunning, just beautiful. I am so proud of her and love her so much!

Next it was on to pictures of the three of them.

I think it was about this time I started mentioning that no one should be carrying condom's and made sure to say Kindra's dates name. He blushed, my sister died...see how red she is!! hahahah!
Yep he is giving me the evil eye cause I blew his little plan. My parents thought it was great cause they didn't have to say anything.
Swae had to get in on the action.
And so did Seth!

Just the guys.
Seth telling them they better mind their manners or else!
Showing they his GUNS...they were intimidated.
From what my sister said, the dance was great and she had a wonderful time. I can't wait to see the pictures they took at the dance.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

OMG you are too much. I would have killed my sister at that age if she mentioned the c word in front of my prom date. Ha ha ha.

She is beautiful you can see the family resemblence.

angie said...

I too would have killed my sister if she was talking about condoms in front of a prom date!

Looks like she was all ready to have some fun! Hopefully you can share some of the pictures they take at the dance!