Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kinda Sad...

Most everyone that knows me knows that I love wine. I guess that is why for the last couple years I have gotten wine glasses, wine, and electric wine openers for Christmas and my birthday. Not until just over the weekend did I realize how sad my habit was. Please look at all the wine glasses I have...
Oh yea. And I love collecting shot glasses, so here is a shot of them.
Ah, yes a yummy bottle of wine and some yummy Mango Margarita mix from Dawn!!!!
A picture of my cluttered bar area.
And the above picture of all my wine glasses doesn't reflect the 6 new ones my grandma got me for my birthday!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I think it's a GREAT habit! Wine glasses are beautiful and come in all shapes and colors and sizes. I own one that's even made out of stone - like a goblet. Keep collecting! All you need now is a beautiful cabine to display them. :)

angie said...

Mango margaritas sound YUMMY!!!!!!

Cat said...

I see in your picture of your bar a bottle of Yellow Tail Shiraz. YUM!!!

Jen said...

We have a lot of wine glasses too= but that's because WE BREAK a lot of wine glasses (OOPS!)