Friday, April 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday...yep the big 2-6. Craziness. In light of my birthday, my boyfriend and his two WONDERFUL kids went shopping for me. Knowing how kids are, they couldn't wait to give me my present, so I was able to open it early tonight. When they showed up at the house, not only was I knocked down by them jumping on me and squeezing me, but they opened my gift for me and this is what I saw:


That was the last thing that I expected. Swae was so proud and so cute. I had to feel how every little patch felt and we had to totally inspect the whole thing. And Seth of course had to tell me all about my present. It was by far the best birthday present, not because of what it was, but simply because they picked it out and they were so excited and so proud that they were able to do it.
I honestly can't thank them (Eli) enough for always making me feel so special. It is so nice to have someone in my life that loves and cares about me so much and is always wanting to be sure to show me how special I am to me and how much he loves me. And the fact that the kids are such a huge part of it makes it even better. I am one freaking lucky girl and that was definitely a wonderful early birthday present.
I was sure to transfer all my stuff from my other purse into this new one so I can tote it around on the big day tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sarah Lynn said...

Happy Birthday! I've been reading your blog for a little while. Very Nice Coach purse! I love Coach!

angie said...

Hope you had a fantastic birthday! Can't wait to hear all about what you did!

misguidedmommy said...

you are fucking spoiled, my gosh.

however, it is very pretty!