Monday, April 14, 2008

My Birthday Day

It wasn't a morning of sleeping in, but that is ok when you are woken up by two little monkey's saying 'Happy Birthday' and loving on you. We all got ready and were on our way to breakfast. We couldn't leave the house without Swae's and my shirt matching and of course taking a picture to start the day!


Can you tell they are happy???

Tara had asked if I would go to lunch with her, so she met me at my house. I opened my present and she is by far the cutest. She got me a bunch of things. I think my favorite was the wooden salad bowl. She knows that in the last couple of months I have been addicted to salad and have really enjoyed making them. They she got me a pretty little appetizer plate and three bowls to match for dips and what not. Oh and let's not forget a gorgeous pot holder.
Me and my Sweet Love, Tara, on the way to BJ's for an appetizer and Jerry Burst! After our little snack, we decided to hit up the dollar store. We seriously had such a good time. Not something I would have expected, but something I would totally do again. While we were in there, Kara and Paul called from JAPAN to sing Happy Birthday to me. It was so weird. When they called me, it was Saturday afternoon, but for them it was Sunday morning and they were getting ready to go eat breakfast! They called Friday night too to talk to us and it was my birthday there, but still Friday here. So crazy.

After my quality time with Tara, it was off to my parents with Eli and the kids to help my sister get ready for her prom. The girl was freaking out. It was so funny. She was so stressed that she wouldn't be ready in time. I was able to make her smile though and grab a cute picture of the two of us.

And I couldn't let my mom be left out, so I made sure she was in one also!
After we got my sister off, the kids, Eli and I went to dinner at Red Lobster with his parents. Swae had told Eli earlier in the week that was where she wanted to take me for my birthday, so it was special and the dinner was fantastic.

Family, friends, good times. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday.

1 comment:

angie said...

Holy shit I am behind on blogs! Glad you had a wonderful birthday!! I love all the pictures on your page!