Thursday, April 17, 2008

Toys

I have toyed with the idea of writing this post because I don't really get into personal stuff that involves other people. But I do want to hear other people's opinions, so I figured I am just going to go for it. Lately, it seems that sex toys have been brought up in conversation a lot. You would never know it, but a lot of my friends are little freaks, but in a good way. We have all been to passion parties where they pass around the lube, lotions, dildo's, and vibrators and it is safe to say that we have all purchased something at one point or another.

There are a couple of my friends that I know that put their little 'friends' to good use. They LOVE them. I would say they both use them at least a couple times a week. All these girls are in relationships, so they are still getting action from a guy. One couple, the guy totally enjoys breaking out the toys and using them on his girl and gets excited when she gets him little fun things. The other couple, the complete opposite. Her man doesn't understand why she would have toys if she was with him and thinks that it is a slap in the face. I find this completely amusing...both sides. Probably because I have been around for both sides of the discussions and it is funny to know how different people are about certain things.

Personally, I look at it like this. There is no problem with toys at all. Especially if you are single. I would much rather bust out a toy then go sleep with some random ass that I meet downtown at a bar like MANY girls do. It is actually sickening to know how promiscuous some girls are. Anyhow, I find it more safe and you don't have to deal with any nonsense. While in a relationship, I think that toys should still be acceptable. I mean, it's not like you aren't going to want the real thing. And like my friend pointed out to her man, if he can jack off any time he wants, why can't she use something when the mood strikes. I, myself, will never give up my little friend and I don't think my friend will no matter how much her guy has a problem with it. I think she will just be sure to use it when he is not around. Or maybe the idea will grow on him and he will use it to his advantage. You never know.

Anyhow, I was just curious what you guys thought of this and what your partners think so I could pass on the opinions. This topic gets brought up at every get together and really is so much fun!

2 comments:

Dyan said...

toys... well.... I agree with you about the single person + special friend.... and they can also be pretty fun when you're in a relationship too.... coming from a maried woman's perspective: you HAVE to keep your sex life exciting and full off little surprises, this is the person you are going have sex with when you're old and gray.... so be kinky and fun while you're still young, old missionary style with no toys will be fine when you are like 70.... enjoy the toys now :)

misguidedmommy said...

when I saw your title I thought, oh okay she's going to write about quads, or jet skis or motorcycles. but NOOOOO this is a whole post about vibrators....but since you are a horny bastard i totally expect this from you..

i'm blushing