Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bridal Fair Pics - only a few

I know that there are a ton more out there, but these are what I have for now. I have some not so nice faces in them. There was one other wedding dress that I wore and that one was my favorite, but I don't have a picture of it yet. Hopefully we will get the rest of the pictures soon.

Tylene, Brittney and I getting ready for the first run!

My hair. It was way different than everyone else's. All the other girls had their hair down and all curled and flowing. But I liked how mine turned out!
The group of girls in our dresses for the second walk. Three of them are actual brides to be!!!
Me and the pretty Tylene. The dress I was wearing was cute, but didnt' really fit that well, but I still liked it.
Us girls again. Brittney's dress was super pretty!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Ahhh you guys are SO CUTE!! Those last wedding dresses didn't look very comfortable even though they are GORGEOUS. I had to go with a simpler wedding dress when I got married because the other ones were just SO HEAVY.

Megan said...

GOD you look GORGEOUS!!!! :) You will make the most beautiful bride one day.

angie said...

Very very pretty! How fun that must have been! I know the one girl on the very end in Red I went to high school with her...she is a bride to be :)

Anonymous said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!