Friday, May 25, 2007

The other job...

As said before, I said that I was coaching and waitressing. Well I gave up the coaching job a couple months ago because doing that on top of working full time AND the part time job waitressing, it was too much for me. Plus, the money wasn't worth it at all. And I am not getting to the point where I am done working on my weekends. I don't mind working shifts during the week, but I am just to the point where I need some down time. Especially now that summer is here. I want to go to the lake and do fun things with my friends. So, I am officially cutting back my hours and am actually contemplating on quitting completely. Not cause I don't like the job, cause I love it, but it is just too much.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Ahhh, the summers in Reno are to die for. I love them!! Good for you for taking some time for you. I am going to be studying for my HR certification test ALL THROUGH JUNE...test on June 30th...and I hate knowing that I'm going to be miserable one month out of the summer! I'm so glad you're going to take some time to have fun...we're only young once!! We have the rest of our lives to work. :)