Thursday, May 3, 2007

I guess I am normal after all

I got the test results back from my ultrasound and everything came back normal. So that means that the cyst I had broke. That was good news because I was stressing about it all and wondering if there were going to be any other complications. I got my lab work done and most of it has come back (some tests they did take a week to get the results back). What they did get back was that my progesterone levels are EXTREMELY low...indicating I haven't ovulated and had a period in a LONG time. So the "period" I thought I had, that only lasted a day, wasn't really a period. I am thinking that is about when my cyst popped because I did have some discomfort, but not the full on pains they said I would have. No complaints here though.

So now, I am onto medication for two weeks. I should get my "period" hopefully while taking the medication or within two weeks after it stops. I was warned by the nurse practitioner that I had to take the meds before bed because they make you super sleepy. Like don't take it an hour before you go to bed, but RIGHT before. So I took the pill and crawled into bed wondering if I would just pass out. After five minutes I thought this lady was out of her mind. That was the last thing I remember. I slept so damn hard last night that I was actually scared when my alarm went off this morning. It was nice though because I haven't been sleeping that well for the last few nights. I am looking forward to some nights of great sleep...but not the other that I know will be creeping back into my life after 5 months!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

gross...

Anonymous said...

What's "gross" about it? It's real life stuff. What's gross is the fact that you post as Anonymous. If you're going to try and be funny, at least give yourself some credit and use your name.

Jen said...

I am SOO JEALOUS! I want to sleep!! I am soo tired...


Why can't preggo people take pills?!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

glen's a faggot.

Anonymous said...

Wow, excellent come back. Did they teach you that one in 2nd period today?

Anonymous said...

glen's a cunt face.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous you are very childish, and probably a prude! You need to grow up, reality check - Hello! This girl is thrilled that there is nothing wrong with her and is finally opening up about what has been stressing her out. Something you probably need to do, loosen up and go fuck someone! There is nothing funny about health concerns!
Glen, you go! Right on dude! You will make some lucky woman a very happy woman - you have the heart we all look for!

Lindz said...

Wow, that is the lamest thing I have ever heard... anonymous, get a freakin' life.