Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Good Shit

I have this friend, Chris Walker, who is by far one of the funniest people I have ever met. Not to mention, he is one hell of a writer. I love reading all his stuff. We got to talking the other day and a post he had written a year ago got brought up and I couldn't help but laugh over one of the funniest posts I think he has done. You can read it here.


There are a few other classic throughtout, but it would take me forever to find them. This one though is my favorite and one I think all will enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog sucks. please quit boring us all with your stupid stories. not to mention, tis guys blog fuckin' sucks balls. what a piece of shit

Stephanie said...

If it sucks so much, stop reading it. You are the dumbass that chooses to continue reading and the dumbass that decided to check out the link to the other blog.