Tuesday, May 22, 2007

3 More Days

That's right, there are only 3 more days left of my bet. The first part of the bet is over and I won...of course! So now, I am driving around my nice, clean, detailed truck. Thank you Kylen. He said he is never going to bet me again now that he realizes how stubborn I really am when I want something or want to prove a point. That is just how I am though. So Friday will be the day that I am allowed to drink again and honestly, I am not really all that excited about it. Yea, it will be nice to have a drink with friends again, but I kind of like how I feel in the mornings on the weekend when I go to work. It is great not feeling extremely tired or hung over and know it is from drinking. And, I love that I lost weight and the only thing I changed in my life was the not drinking. Overall it has been a great experience...

So in three days, I will still have a clean truck, have another $20 in my pocket, and will have a night of drinking paid for (although I am not really interested in that). I am just happy that I did it. Goes to show I am not the alcoholic some people thought I was.

No comments: