Thursday, June 28, 2007

Progress

So I posted about my goals about working out and just wanted to give an update on how I have been doing. I worked out both Monday and Wednesday of last week. Then I did a class on Saturday morning at 8am. I have never been able to pull my ass out of bed for a workout before. But I got up and was in a good mood and had energy and then after my workout, I felt so good, I got so much stuff done. Then on Sunday, I participated in a 10K run in Minden. It was awesome. I don't know why I did the 10K rather than the 5K since I haven't been running, but I did better than I thought. I felt so amazing after. I worked out on Monday and then took the last two days off because I went camping on Tuesday night and was at the lake all day yesterday. I am however going to go tonight and will be going on Saturday for sure. I think I am doing quite well, but know I could still do better. I just love how I feel after I work out. It is the greatest feeling and I feel so much more healthy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog. Good Luck with your workout goals.

Jen said...

Umm Steph are you ever going to blog again?!

I miss you! : (