Friday, June 22, 2007

I have NEVER...

...been in a fight or been hit before. (we will come back to this point, but keep it in mind)

Getting together with Eli, I expected a ton of drama and just shit to come flying our way. Like I said before, I was worried about Shannon, but I was also worried about his ex wife. Obviously things with Shannon and I are fine and all is well there. Things with Kasey...well nothing has happened. I figured it was all too good to be true (you know, her keeping her mouth shut, not starting shit, being childish), but just didn't know what was going to happen and when. I figured it would just keep being low blows where his kids were concerned. Oh but I was wrong. I can't believe I forgot how absolutely crazy their entire family is.

Moving on. Last night Eli had the kids for a few hours. When we were getting ready to leave the house to go take them to Kasey's, he said we should go drop by Farmer's Market for a few. I was super tired, but figured what the hell. So we head there knowing that none of my friends were there and that just a couple of his were going to meet us. We stop in and get a drink and are standing outside of Cantina when I spot Kelly who is walking right towards us. Instantly I thought to myself, "Oh great..." I can't stand her, I really can't. So I just moved closer to Eli and looked away from her. Wrong thing to do. Bitch walks by me and next thing I hear is, "Fucking bitch!" My drink gets smacked out of my hand which goes all in my hair, face, down the front of me because it was still half full! Then she swings. She made contact with my right above my left eye, but I didn't really feel it. It all happened so fast that I didn't even get the chance to say anything to her. I couldn't see due to all the damn strawberry margarita in my eye and up my nose and every where else for that matter. The cops came over and we pointed them in her direction but I don't think that they got her. At that point, I just felt like a sticky mess and wanted nothing more than to go home and shower.

I am so pissed. First of all, who the fuck does she think she is and why the hell was she so chicken shit to wait until she was almost BEHIND be before she made any move on me?!?!! I am so mad. I wish that there was something that I could do and will look into my options today. I just hate knowing that she goes around and jacks people all the damn time and nothing is ever done about it. She should seriously have a ton of people that have filed stuff against her. Lucky for me though, she didn't leave a mark. It just goes to show that Kasey really doesn't like the situation, but is just holding her mouth shut where Eli and I are concerned. She is flapping her mouth to everyone else. The thing that they all need to realize is that doing shit like that isn't going to make me want to leave Eli and run the other way. It makes me want to make it work that much more (things have been going perfect anyway). Whatever she was trying to accomplish really didn't work. She didn't hurt me, she didn't leave a mark, she didn't effect our relationship...

Eli handled the situation great. I have never seen anyone so pissed before in all my life, but he was great. Without him, I probably would have broken down in tears, not because I was hurt, but because I was so mad at the situation in general. He was all about pampering me and making sure I was ok.

Now I can't say that I have never been hit before, but I can still say I have never been in a fight!

6 comments:

angie said...

what a psycho bitch! how random of a shot was that?? Just walking by and oh geez let's smack her in the head! I'm not one to fight but you should have kicked her ass!!

Ginger said...

Ok, seriously who starts fights anymore? I got in fights in middle school and high school but seriously, WE ARE ADULTS. I can't beleive that psycho bitch is just roaming around out there waiting to lay cheap shots on people the firs chance she finds an opening.

Although I have to admit if I had been there I probably would have started laughing at the situation because that is so ridiculous!

Megan said...

Seriously? That chick has ISSUES.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm sorry that happened to you. What a psycho!!!!!

Lainey-Paney said...

wow. sorry.

and, i don't know the whole story...so, what's her beef?

emilyryan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.