Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Goal

My goal is to get back to the gym. Now I have enough time to do it since I am not working the other job AND still have a life. The gym doesn't take up much time and even if I go at night after work, I can still have time to do other things. That and my boss is on this big kick about losing weight...she is so cute seriously. So we went to the gym on Monday for the first time and are planning on going again tonight. Tonight we are going to do one of those classes that includes weights. I am so excited. Hers and my plan is to work out at least three times a week. We figure if we are going together, we are going to be motivation to each other. Like she said, she doesn't want me to be talking shit about her around the office for flaking out. I think that is a great way to look at it.

So there is my goal. If any of you catch wind that I am slacking from it, feel free to rip my ass (I know you will Shannon). She is the best at telling me I am being lazy and really pushing me to get off my ass and just do something.

Oh and I just got a new mountain bike yesterday! I was so excited. So no, I get to go bike riding!! =)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Good for you girl! As soon as my stupid test is over on June 30th, I plan to get back into my gym routine again. I was seriously going like 6 days a week before the wedding. Now I go like 6 times every few months. :) I will be better, I promise! Where do you work out?

Stephanie said...

24Hour. Do you have a membership there!?